- Has my love for Him grown stronger?
- Is my trust in Him deeper?
- Is my commitment more solid now?
- Do I have "children", others I've helped discover their own relationship with Him?
- Am I overwhelmed by the blessings of my relationship with Christ?
From the opening pages of Scripture, no one who has encountered a holy God has come away unchanged. Adam, Abraham, Hagar, Moses and many, many others realized that God is not distant but a God who … Read More
A covenant is a solemn, binding agreement. God chose to unilaterally enter into a covenant with Abraham. No matter what Abraham said or did, God vowed to uphold the terms and bless Abraham. Marriage … Read More...
Jesus told a parable about a wise builder and a foolish one, underscoring how important it is to have a solid foundation. He declared that obedience to His word was the surest foundation of all. In … Read More...