New Testament epistles are often very dense. By that, I mean they pack a great deal of information and theology into a very small space. Consider Hebrews 1:1-4. In those four short verses, there are at least TEN statements about the person and work of Jesus Christ.
1. God spoke to us through Jesus.
2. God appointed Jesus the heir of all things.
3. Jesus made everything.
4. Jesus has the same glory that God Himself has.
5. Jesus is the express image of God.
6. Jesus upholds everything by His power.
7. Jesus erases our sin.
8. Jesus is seated at the right hand of God.
9. Jesus is better than the angels.
10. Jesus obtained a better rank than the angels because of His inheritance.
I can think of a few other spots in the New Testament where you can find a concise description Jesus and what He accomplished like this one in Hebrews. As you come across them in your studies, take the time to number the items in the text or list them in the margin. Then give praise for who Christ is and what He’s done.