This week, I have another guide for you. This one deals with how to interpret Scripture. Wars, schisms and local church splits have all happened as a result of disagreements over the interpretation of Scripture, so it can be a tricky business. But it doesn’t have to be. This guide will help you discover not just what the Bible says, but what it means.
In the guide, you’ll find:
- The single most important consideration for correctly interpreting Scripture.
- The 4 types of context and how each of them affects interpretation.
- How to use cross-references to deepen your understanding of a passage.
- The difference between interpretation and application and why it matters.
- How to ensure your interpretation isn’t way off base.
Download it here