- Just because I can, doesn't mean I have to. In other words, I'm not bound by others' expectations – or even my own.
- I can choose. I can choose what I believe about myself and others. I can choose how I respond to success and failure. I can choose how and with whom to invest my time and energy.
- Good enough. Those two words carry a world of freedom in them.
- One of the most beautiful sounds on earth is when my children laugh and sing.
- Rest matters. For me. For my marriage. For my family. Downtime needs to be guarded.
God has taught me a lot about Himself, too.
- He answers my prayers. And yours. Every. Single. One. (I'm still learning to trust His answers when they aren't what I expect.)
- He chose me. And you. Sovereignly. Intentionally. Chose.
- He may not stop the waves, but He will never let go of my hand. Or yours.